Installing pycurl on mac snow leopard
Download 64-bit/32-bit python from the python.org download page
to install setuptools
curl http://python-distribute.org/distribute_setup.py | python
sudo env ARCHFLAGS=”-arch x86_64” pip install pycurl
[W 101119 13:49:59 iostream:190] Read error on 33: [Errno 104]
Connection reset by peer
Tornado doesn’t have a timeout for idle connections - it will let the
connection stay alive as long as the client holds the connection open.
It’s possible you’ve got some other kind of file descriptor leak, but
if the problem is idle connections then you can either disable all
connection reuse by passing no_keepalive=True to your HTTPServer
constructor, or run behind nginx, which is (I assume) more
sophisticated about managing idle connections.
1. Delete the relevant line from the .gitmodules file.
2. Delete the relevant section from .git/config.
3. Run git rm —cached path_to_submodule (no trailing slash).
Overview of tools.
Android fragments overlapping
- http: //stackoverflow.com/questions/12529499/problems-with-android-fragment-back-stack
- http: //stackoverflow.com/questions/14269350/how-to-keep-only-first-added-fragment-in-back-stack-fragment-overlapping
Log in /var/syslog
pgrep -f “memcache” | while read PID; do echo -17 > /proc/$PID/oom_adj; done